What this worlds needs more of is love.
We are thrilled to host Rev. Diane Walker, who will be sharing the Tibetan teachings of True Love and “jewels” that she has gathered during her time as a wedding officiant. These conversations will include discussion on all types of love, such as romantic, self-love, compassion and relationships with friends, family and the world.
Session #1 Feb 13th ~ What is this thing called LOVE?!
- We will explore this most complex core of Life and distinguish what Love is and what it is not.
- Diane will share some cutting edge information about the powerful vibration of love and the intelligent participation of the heart.
- We’ll visit all the many expressions of love from Romantic, Self Love to Agape!
- Then will have fun together creating our own Valentines for ourselves and others.
- There will be Chocolate involved! YUM!
Session #2 Feb 27th ~ The Tibetan Teachings on TRUE Love!
- Diane will share a profound teaching that will simplify how to navigate True Love!
- Then we will explore the formula for having loving relationships in all areas of our lives and learn some of my jewels from a lifetime of relationships as well as from writing loving wedding ceremonies for hundreds of couples.
- We will end by celebrating and planting seeds of love to bloom in the Spring.
Time: 6:30 to 8:00pm
Registration is required.
Rev. Diane Walker is a guide, educator and navigator of Life and it’s many seasons. Passionate about philanthropic and holistic endeavors, she inspires us to claim our dreams and experience are authentic selves by living fully through all of life’s passages. She has been educating, supporting and providing inspiration for the past 30 years, teaching from her own life studies and experiences and from her own incredible adventures with living and dying!