Need a break from the stressors of everyday life? Our wellness retreats provide a safe space to slow down, relax and quiet the mind. We understand that optimal physical and mental health includes attention to self-care. Bridge retreats are the perfect place to nurture your whole self.
We offer private, customized half or full day wellness retreats at Bridge Counseling and Wellness for groups of eight people or less. We can also customize onsite retreats for small businesses, groups or organizations. Even if you are interested in an off-location overnight or weekend retreat, we can make it happen!
You can choose from our a la carte menu to create a retreat that is perfect for your group, or you can choose from one of our themed retreats. Have an idea or request that is not on this list? Let us know, and we can create something just for you.
Women’s Empowerment Full Day Retreat
This retreat is perfect for up to 8 participants and includes a mind-body approach to creating an environment for women to move, grow, learn and heal. Schedule:
- 9:00 – 9:30 – Intro, setting intentions
- 9:30-10:30 – Yoga for Women
- 10:30-11:30 – Exploring your Feminine Nature through Art
- 11:30-12:30 – break and lunch
- 12:30-2:00 – The Power of Assertiveness
- 2:00-3:00 – Aromatherapy and Self-Massage
- 3:00-5:00 – Mindfulness Meditation – Daily living skills
- 5:00-6:00 – Dinner and guest speaker
- 9:00-10:00 – Exploring Chakra through Collage
- 10:00-11:00 – Gentle Hatha Yoga
- 11:00-12:30 – Mindfulness for Stress Reduction
- 12:30-1:00 – Lunch
Holistic Health and Wellness Retreat
- 9:00-9:30 -Intro and Intention Setting
- 9:30-10:30-Intro to Ayurveda
- 10:30-11:30-Yoga Class
- 11:30-1:00- Good Mood Food Class (includes lunch)
- 1:00-2:00 -Mindfulness Meditation
- 2:00-3:00 -Aromatherapy and Self-Massage
Menu Of Retreat Services
Catered healthy and organic breakfast, lunch and/or dinner from a local and sustainable chef. We can arrange meals for all dietary needs.
Hatha Yoga (60 or 90 minute class)
- Hatha yoga is an ancient asana practice that integrates breath work with deliberate muscle elongation, toning and spacial awareness. Hatha yoga creates the right space for self-transformation by providing a greater sense of balance and direction both physically and energetically. No prior yoga experience required.
Kundalini Yoga (60 or 90 minute class)
- Using asanas (postures), mudras, pranayama (breathing techniques) and meditation, the practice of Kundalini Yoga balances the glandular system, strengthens the nervous system, and enables us to harness the energy of the mind and the emotions, so we can be in control of ourselves, rather than being controlled by our thoughts and feelings.
Move for your Mood Fitness Class
- This fun and fast moving class incorporates cardio, strength, stretching and balance using circuit training so each participant can move at their own pace. This class is designed to increase optimal physical wellness and teach movements that can be performed in any location without equipment.
Intro to Meditation
- You will learn practical mindfulness skills, and discuss how to incorporate meditation into your daily life. This class is for anyone who is interested in meditation, whether you have never tried it before, have fallen out of the habit and would like to be re-inspired, or would just like to deepen your practice!
Mindfulness in Everyday Life
- In this class we will explore mindful communication techniques, mindful eating and drinking, and simple meditation practices that will help reduce stress, improve sleep and strengthen your immune system.
Stress Management and Self Care Workshop
- In this workshop you will learn the basics of stress management and simple, effective techniques, tools and exercises to manage stress, burnout and increase your ability to take care of yourself in any situation.
Intro to Auryveda – the Ancient Indian Healing System
- Ayurveda is an ancient Indian system of medicine dating back 3000-5000 years. It treats a person holistically, honoring mind, body, and spirit. Always favoring natural, seasonal, and mindful healing over pharmaceuticals or quick fixes.
Ayurveda uses food and lifestyle as our primary medicines. It focuses on enhancing and supporting our digestive fire or gut health (Agni). Also, utilizing treatments such as herbal medicine, tongue scraping, yoga, mediation, and Marma point therapy to help restore optimal health and balance.
Gut Healing, Naturally
- By now, most of us have heard all the buzz about gut health. But why is healthy digestion and elimination central to good health? Because, we are not only what we eat. We are what we digest and absorb! You can eat all the healthy foods in the world. But you will not experience any of the benefits unless your digestive system is working properly.
In this class we’ll learn the whats, whys, and how-tos of gut health! Also, easy supplements, herbs, home remedies, and teas you can take to support yours. A complex puzzle, made simple, so you can be your healthiest, happiest self!
Good Mood Food
- Explore the relationship between what you eat and how you feel. Improving your diet can help give you:positive feelings, clearer thinking, more energy and calmer moods among other benefits. You will learn about how nutrition and diet can affect mood (including anxiety and depression symptoms). Not only will you cook and enjoy a nutritious and delicious meal, you will also learn cooking techniques, superfoods for mental health, food substitutions and more.
Exploring Chakra Through Collage
This art class explores and focuses on the different attributes of the 7 chakras, and participants create a hanging mobile.
Aromatherapy and Self-Massage
Massage improves circulation, relaxes muscles, aids digestion, and by stimulating the lymph system, speeds up the elimination of waste products. Learn some simple self-massage techniques so you can easily and affordably manage stress and relax your body.
Setting Intentions Through Brush Strokes
This project focuses on setting positive intentions while we explore the art of Chinese calligraphy and watercolor painting. Materials include calligraphy ink, watercolor paint, brushes, water color paper, tape, smock.
Moving Through Life Transitions
This workshop focuses on hands-on experiential exercises designed to encourage, explore and process your relationship with change and ability to successfully navigate it in everyday life.