Our Wellness Services focus on mindfulness, exercise and nutrition- all of which support mental health.
Couples Valentines Retreat: Enhancing Connection
SAT – Feb 17th 1-4pm
Join us for a fun-filled day experiencing ways to improve connection, communication and romance in your relationship.
What you will experience during this half-day retreat:
- Learn to read your partner’s love languages
- Create and take home a gratitude/love journal with prompts to complete at home
- Partner massage lesson and customized essential oil massage blend to take home
- Mindfulness techniques to practice with your partner to increase connection
- Communication exercises and tips
- Mediterranean Platter with Baklava and Champagne/Sparking Water
- Stephanie Batts, LCPC is a couples and relationship coach and therapist. Stephanie uses her background as a professional counselor, advanced graduate certification in marriage and couples therapy and integrative background focusing on mediation and mindfulness to help couples improve relationships, solve problems and thrive in partnership.
- Jennifer Owens, LCSW, LMT is the Wellness Director of Bridge Counseling and co-founder of the Academy ion Integrative Mental Health and has certifications as a licensed massage therapist, personal trainer and licensed clinical social worker. Jennifer facilitates mind-body workshops, trainings and retreats and utilizes an integrative approach in her clinical work as a therapist with individuals and couples.
This retreat is open to all couples and is LGBTQ friendly.
Click below to register – limited number of spots available.
Nutrition and Wellness Consultation with Sarah Barber, LCSW
As a Nutrition and Wellness Consultant, Sarah can assist clients in developing healthy eating habits and meeting their weight management and nutritional goals. She offers a sound nutritional plan and can advise and present a balanced nutritional strategy. Sarah can work with clients on an individual level to create a plan for optimizing their health following a new physical health diagnosis such as diabetes or heart disease or to simply improve overall health. The relationship begins with a comprehensive assessment which allows Sarah and the client to review current nutrition and eating habits and establish motivation and goals for the future.
Sarah believes that no two individuals are the same and therefore nutrition and lifestyle approaches should not be the same for every client. She strives to meet each client where they are and help them create an individualized wellness plan. Sarah understands that some clients thrive with eating in moderation whereas others need to eliminate certain foods in order to be successful. If putting these new skills into practice sounds intimidating, Sarah can go to the grocery store with you, teach you how to read labels, and help you learn how to cook new foods. As a Nutrition and Wellness Consultant, Sarah will go above and beyond to help each and every client succeed!
Therapeutic Yoga with Shawna- Wednesdays, 6:15-7:15pm
Look inward for wisdom and insight as you practice being in the present and merging your breath with the rhythm of your body. This class is appropriate for beginners or more experienced yogis and is free for clients.
Please contact Shawna Dellecave at shawna@bridgemindbody with any questions.
Group Meditation Sit – Fridays, 12:00-12:50pm
Bridge Counseling and Wellness hosts a group meditation sit on the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month from 12:00-12:50pm. We open with a short discussion, sit together for 30 minutes in silence and follow up with 10 more minutes of discussion. Free and open to all!
Please contact Nicole Sartini-Cprek at email@example.com with any questions.